Archives of the 2013 Annual Symposium Now Available!
The MTA’s 2013 Annual Symposium on April 4th & 5th at the Sentry Centers in New York City! The year 2013 marks the 40th anniversary of the MTA, since our incorporation in New York in 1973. What started as a small group of sell-side analysts is now truly a global organization.
We are pleased to announce that the archives from this year’s event are now available online!
April 4th Presentations
- Institutional Research Panel: Providing the Technical Tools and Research for Out-Performance featuring MaryAnn Bartels, George Davis, & Rick Bensignor; Moderated by David Keller
- Interactive Rotating Session #1 – Are You Wired To Be A Portfolio Manager? featuring Larry Berman
- Interactive Rotating Session #2 – The Mental Edge in Trading featuring Jason Williams
- 40 Year Evolution of Technical Analysis featuring Maria Bartiromo, Ralph Acampora, Frank Teixeira, Alan Shaw, and Craig Johnson
- Technical Analysis: The Next 40 Years featuring Dr. Andrew Lo
- Interactive Rotating Session #3 – Sponsor Learning Track featuring Jonathan Linn
- How will the next few years be characterized? Inflation, Deflation or Both? featuring Robert Prechter & Martin Pring; Moderated by Ron William
April 5th Presentations
- Technicals Traders and the Media Panel Discussion featuring Jon Najarian, Anthony Scaramucci, & Dan Nathan
- Institutional Money Management Panel: A Practitioner’s View of Technical Analysis and Portfolio Management featuring David Lundgren, Mark Dibble, & Stewart Taylor; Moderated by Jeff deGraaf
- Interactive Rotating Session #4 – Quantifiable Edges – Why to use them, how to find them, and how to incorporate them into your trading featuring Rob Hanna
- Interactive Rotating Session #5 – Wyckoff method: A 100 year old method rediscovered featuring Roman Bogomazov
- Interactive Rotating Session #6 – The Millennials: Are demographics the key to the next raging bull market? featuring Dan Wantrabski